Blog Title with Boarder

Blog Updates as the Smiths minister the Gospel in Peru

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Fun with girlfriends!

Lots of fun occasions have happened recently that have reminded me of how blessed I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends, literally from all over the world.

My Peruvian tennis friends and I we went out to celebrate the end of our recent tennis tournament and to try out Brenda's (pictured on left in yellow shirt) new Chinese restaurant she recently opened in Trujillo. It was great food and fun!

We had a baby shower for my dear friend Marti Bolton whose family just arrived back with their newly adopted baby from China, Mei Mei (which means "little sister" in Chinese). We are thrilled to finally have her in Peru and are loving every minute with her.

And finally a picture of the Peru Mission women enjoying surfing the Huanchaco waves together.

1 Comments:

Blogger abbiegrace said...

I love that name: Mei Mei.
How very sweet!

The surfing looks fun! :-)

5/29/2009 08:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free Hit Counter